Thursday, May 13, 2010

LITTLE ANNE

This is my wonderful neighbor Anne. I like to call her little Anne. (not to her face though, I'm afraid she might get offended.) Let me tell you a little bit about little Anne. She is the best neighbor anyone could ask for! She is always looking out for me and Jason (and of course we do the same for her) She has some awsome Christmas parties, everyone in the neighborhood knows who she is and I never hear one negative thing about her. She is so sweet and accepts everyone for who they are. A week ago, she went through the temple for the first time. let me also tell you that she will be 90 years old in June! When she told me and Jason that she was going through the temple as we were driving together to go to church I almost burst out into tears! I am so happy for her. Next is to get sealed to her husband who passed away 6 years ago. I love having her come to church with us and I love sitting next to little Anne in Relief Society. I love how she hangs on to my arm as we walk through the church. And of course I love having her as my neighbor! (Just look at her isn't she the cutest little old lady you have ever seen?)

P.S as you can tell all these pictures are from our wedding. I think I need to take more pictures.

No comments: