Thursday, May 13, 2010

I LOVE my mother in law. (not many people say that) I love going to California and visiting her we usually just sit on her bed and chat for hours. I love it! She is so accepting of others and will do anything for anyone. She seriousely is like super woman. I look up to her so much. I am amazed that she raised 9 kids almost on her own when Jason's father passed away. Every summer she visits us and we make sure that we go to Park City to go downt eh alpine Slide. She loves that slide! She was up here on her birthday last year and we took her up there she wanted to go twice. It was so funny how she loved that. Also as we were going up the ski lift she dropped her shoe and Jason was nice enough to let her borrow his she until they got to the bottom of the hill to get it. It was funniest thing. I love having her as my mother in law.

No comments: