Monday, March 15, 2010

Grandpa Walter




A few weeks ago Jason's Grandpa passed away. I remember the first time I met him. Jason invited me to go with him to San Francisco for his cousins wedding and I was so nervous because I was meeting his whole family. When Jason introduced me to his grandpa Walter the first thing he said was "Oh you want to help me shave my back?" I was a little speechless but thought it was hilarious. Everytime we go to California to visit Jason's family we made sure to see Grandpa Walter. We never left the house without laughing. He was such a hoot! Another story that I think needs to be remembered is last year when Jason and I went to San Fran to visit him his sisters and mom came with us too. And I was talking to Jasons sister who was prego at the time and we were talking about hormones for some reason and I didn't think he was listening but out of no where he says "Hormone? You wanna hear a whore moan? Don't pay her!" We all just looked at eachother and about died laughing! Funny man. He will for sure be missed. He was always a tease ( I think that's where Jason got it from) and always made everyone laugh. I loved visiting him, he would always put a smile on my face. I will always remember his sense of humor, his love for others. Love you Grandpa Walter!

No comments: