Thursday, May 13, 2010

MOTHER'S

I LOVE my mom! She is the best! Alot of people say I am a mama's girl and I am! I am not ashamed of it. I talk to my mom at least once or twice a day. We usually go shopping or do a craft almost every other Saturday. She is always there for me when I need her the most. I consider her as one of my best friends. I love the advise that she gives me and I love how she can calm me down when I am over whelmed or worried about something. She seems to make everything better. I love how her and I always stop and get a diet coke at a gas station when ever we go somewhere. I love how strong of a woman she is and her love for the Gospel. She has been through alot over the years and it amazes me that she keeps her head up high no matter how hard life can be at times. I love having her as my mother!

No comments: