Thursday, May 13, 2010

UPDATES

I am ashamed of how long it has been since I last posted. Not much is going on these days! I always tell my friend at work I need to blog but I don't what to blog about. Maybe if I had kids I would blog more. haha. I want to try and make it a goal to blog more often even though I don't have much to blog about. So hopefully my friends or who ever looks on this thing will continue to look at it. I promise I will blog more often. Maybe once a week?? or maybe every other week? Who knows but I promise I will blog more often even if it's just a random post about nothing like what I had to eat all day or how many times I went to the bathroom that day or what I bought at the grocery store! On, well maybe I won't go that far but I will try to blog more.

1 comment:

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Keep up the posts - I always check your blog. We're excited to see you this weekend!