Thursday, August 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND A FAMILY REUNION

So Sunday was my Birthday. Yeah a little late! I have been so busy latley it's crazy. But, this year I had a pretty good birthday. It was on Sunday so we just chilled and went to church. My Sweet husband kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday and I said I wasn't sure becuase I couldn't think of anything.. So he surprised me a sweet card that meant a lot to me, a pack to hold his ipod in for when I go jogging so that I don't drop it again, some money to go shopping, and a basket for my cool bike that he got me for completing a goal that I had set up a month ago. Thanks dear for your thought of getting me that stuff! I LOVE YOU! Friday and Saturday was the Simmons Family Reunion. We usually go to Bear Lake but it was booked solid so we went to my brother in laws parents cabin which was way fun! We rode the 4 wheelers up to Hidden Lake which is sooo beautiful and went to Rockport Resivior to go waterski and wake board. It was so much fun. I love hanging out with my family. I didn't get a chance to water ski this year because the water was too choppyand the weather was getting bad. BUT, Jason got a chance to wake board before the weather was getting bad and he got up!! I was so proud of him. Last year when we went he couldn't get up but this year he did!! YAAAY for Jason! Saturday night we celebrated my birthday with brownies that my sister in law sandy was so kind to make. I hope we will have a great family reunion again next year! And hopefully it will be at Bear Lake because I love Bear Lake, I have so many memories up there. But this year it was a good change to go somewhere else. Thanks Todd's parents for letting us stay at your cabin. It was a blast! Can't wait for next year.
P.S pictures will come soon!

9 comments:

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Happy birthday Ronda! It sounds like you had a good one! I love family reunions--they're so much fun.

The Calls said...

I sent you a birthday card a little late though! sorry. to your email. I'm glad you have a good day!

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you got the text that I sent you on Sunday - I sent it to Jason's phone because I didn't have mine with me and I couldn't remember your number. Craig and I were at a family reunion too at his family's cabin. I still need to bring you your gift. I'll call you later. see ya.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Ronda! I hope you had a great day.

p.s. I'm in SLC now. I'll be here until the 26th. We should get together sometime!

Stacy said...

Hey Yeah, I'm glad you found me too. Your blog is so cute! How are you?

Michael said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda! Yay!! I am proud your husband pulled through on the birthday present surprise!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday late! It looks like you had a blast. I'm a huge Bear Lake fan too - so beautiful and raspberry icecream!

Jessica said...

I am so glad you found us. It is so fun to see whats going on in everyones life. and Happy birthday!

Katie said...

Ronda! Hey.. sounds like you have had a lot of fun! I have had fun reading your blog!..It will be good to keep in touch!