Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A little update and all about the 8's

It's been awhile.... We just haven't had much going on latley.. Well, kindof but I will post about that sometime next week. it's a shocker! Well to me it is. (no I am not pregnant) But i was really surprised about it. Anywho, not a whole lot is going on right now. We are just counting the days till we go to Hawaii.. YAY!! 44 more days! Also, My sister Michelle will be in town while we're in Hawaii which makes me sad because I miss her! But I will get to see her the day before we leave which will be fun. I'm excited to see my niece as well. Anyway, we're just letting everyone know we're alive.. and thought i would do this fun post of the 8's so enjoy!



8 T.V. SHOWS I WATCH
The office
The news
90210 ( I know lame)
Reality TV (I'm a sucker for those)
Regis and Kelly
American Idol
Seinfield (so funny!)
So you think you can dance (when it's on)


8 THINGS I DID YESTURDAY
went to work for half of the day
went to the bank
Went to the mall
Did the dishes
Did the laundry
watched a little bit of TV
Had YW's (I love my girls!)
Played Ticket to Ride with my YW.. So FUN!! So competitive!


8 FAVORITE RESTRAUNTS
Noodles & Company
L&L BBQ
CPK
Chilies
Macaroni Grill
Cafe Rio
Jimmy Johns
Anything that has Mexican Food! I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!


8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
Hawaii trip
Seeing my sister Michelle in May
Making babies
Being a mother
Warm weather
Drinking my Diet coke for the day (a diet coke a day makes Ronda happy)
Seeing Jason with our children (he'll be a great dad)
Getting off of work and going to bed early today.. I'm soooo tired, stayed up too late with the YW!



8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
I want Bear to make babies with his girlfriend that is up the street from us.. They would be soo cute!
A nice yard
go to Disneyland and Disney World (even though I've been to both)
Go on a cruise
Buy a boat
To pay off our bills and mortgage
Go to Europe
go somewhere warm! I'm sick of this wacky weather! JUST STAY WARM


8 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
Vacuum my house
Finish the laundry
pull the weeds in our yard
go jogging tonight
watch American Idol
wash my car and vacuum
finish putting stuff away from moving into our master bedroom
come up with dinner menus for the next few days


8 PEOPLE I TAG
Heather
Katie C.
Katie L.
Kristen
Erica
Hilary
Brandy
Bev

2 comments:

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

This is a fun one. I don't usually respond to tags, but I think I will this time. I love that you are looking forward to "making babies"! You guys need to get crackin' on that! :)

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Great post! I'll respond to the tag tonight or tomorrow! Making babies huh? Well, like you said in a comment once, "We got married around the same time, we should have babies the same time!" I'm excited for your Hawaii trip! I'm a little jealous but maybe you'll be a little jeaulous of me cuz I'm going to Disneyland at the end of May! Too bad we can't go to both places in the same vacation, oh well it will be fun for each of us - take lots of pics!