Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

I was tagged by my good friend Heather. So here we go...



5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO..

-I was in junior high.
-I was in a awkward stage.
-Had a huge crush on Lane Nygren (He was way out of my league).. which brings me to my next one..
-I sat by him in my choir class and he told me my zipper was down! I was sooo embarressed (That's when I started putting saftey pins on my zipper so it wouldn't happen again. LOL!
-I started to realize that I had an amazing talent of doing a Xena call!



5 SNACKS THAT I ENJOY:

-Latley it's been jelly bellys
-popcorn
-grapefruit
-granola bars
-Diet Coke (if you count it as a snack)



5 PLACES THAT I LIVED:

-Holladay,Ut
-Chandler,AZ
-Mesa,AZ
-Downtown SL
-AND that's all..



5 JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD:

-Rich's bagels
-Golden Swirl (ahh the memories with Michelle. HAHAHA.. GOOD TIMES!)
-Coaching Insistute (I hated that place!.. but I did meet my friend Stacey! :)
-Reporters Inc. (My biggest job learning experience.)
-Monarch Dental- Current. I LOVE MY JOB!



5 PET PEEVES:

-Stupid drivers! Turn on turn signals folks! Don't pull out in front of me and drive slow! Argh!
-Rude people
-Right now I am getting a phone call from an area code 909 and I pick up and no one is there and then I call back and it goes silent. This happens 4-5 times a day! I made a complaint to a # that I found regaurding this number and now I get a call once a day. SO ANNOYING!
-People who interupt me while I am talking.
-People who won't give me a chance to say what I have to say.

5 THINGS THAT BRING ME JOY:
-Jason
-Bear, my dog.
-Friends and Family
-The gospel.
-Knowing that I am teaching my young women about life and the gospel.

5 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL TO:
-Hawaii (even though we are going in MAY!!)
-Europe
-Disneyland ( Even though I have been but I love Disneyland.. I want to go every year!)
-Cabo San Lucas
-Go on a cruise somewhere.

5 people I tag: Stacey, Charlotte, Kristen, Brandy, & Brittney.
ENJOY!!



7 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh wow, um okay... I will do this when I think about it. How are you? It has been soooo long! Geeze! We really do need to get together. I am going to a purse party that Candice and Danielle are hosting on Friday. Crazy huh?! I haven't seen them Danielle in longer than you, and the last time I saw Candace I was barely showing my pregnancy so it has been quite a while!! That place did suck big though! Freak! I felt bad for the owner too cause he had such good intentions it was just the management that sucked. Do you think it's even still in business?

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Cute post! That's a funny story about Lane and your zipper, lol. That's so awesome that you're going to Hawaii! I really want to go back, I love Hawaii! I'm looking forward to hanging out this Saturday. Have a great week.

Shlee said...

I remember the Xena call very well! haha

Michelle Glauser said...

Yay! Golden Swirl! Do you remember what Amy's last name was? I was trying to remember the other day . . . something Spanish.

Brittany Calkins said...

This message is from Dan, I am sending it, if you have already gotten the message, cool! If not, help Dan win!

"So I designed a T-shirt for a contest. I would love for you to vote on it! Send it to all your friends! Gotta beat the competition!

First register at http://www.bluehouseskis.com/user/register. Then wait to get your password emailed to you. Then log in and go to http://www.bluehouseskis.com/TShirtDesignContest - You can see my design under my username Mercution. Then vote once and pass it on! The design is two skis with a block pattern (the company sells skis and the design theme was blocks so you get the picture).

Thanks,
Dan"

Pistolmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

Ha ha I loved reading this!! But ronda....Lane?? ha ha....I remember the good old junior high school days! The zipper story made me laugh really hard!! I hope you are doing well!