Thursday, January 15, 2009

2 YEARS!! REALLY?!


Januaary 13th was our wedding anniversary.. CRAZY!! It went by so fast! It seemed like we just got married not too long ago. I love Jason! He is so sweet. I cannot imagine my life without him. This year we celebrated our anniversary on Saturday since Tuesdays can be a little crazy for us. We went out to dinner at the Gateway and went to a movie and saw Marley and Me. I love that movie! We also exchanged gifts that day as well... Jason likes it when I make him stuff because it's more meaningful so this yeatr I made him a coupon book (you can use your own imagination of what the things were... hehehe j/k), a caledar of pictures of us and a picture frame that I made. Jason spoiled me this year! (he's been spoiling me a lot latley) he got me real diamond earings since I have fake ones and scrapbook idea books. AND... he didn't tell me this but on Tuesday on our actual wedding anniversary he told me that the master bedroom will be done! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!! I cannot wait to move in and have both of our stuff in one room!! I have felt like in the past 2 years we have seperate rooms because the room that we have been staying in I have most of my stuff and he goes downstairs to get his clothes and everything. Seriously though I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!! We are painting tomorrow! Yaay!! I love you Jason! You make me sooo happy! I love being married to you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

6 comments:

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 2 years! That means Craig and I are really close to 2 years as well! Sweet. I've always wanted real diamond earrings - that's so cool that he got those for you. Next time I see you you'll have to show them off!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Congrats! Time flies when you're having fun! :)

The Calls said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 2 years has gone by really fast! Here is to an eternity more! Love you guys

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary.. crazy to think how fast the time flies!! I am glad that you guys are happy! Marriage is so hard...but you guys are really cute together!

Brittney said...

Hey Rhonda! Cute blog. I'm glad you like the swimsuits I make. You could definitely come for a custom fitting. I just live in the Holladay/Millcreek area. You can email me at essentialswimwear@gmail.com to set up a time so we don't have to do it through blogs. It was good to hear from you!