Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WHAT A FUN TUESDAY NIGHT



I love Tuesday nights! Why? because I get to hang out and fun with my girls. Last night we had the young women come over to my house to make homemade pizza. YUMMY! Jason use to work at a pizza place in Cali so he taught us how to form the dough. He even taught us how to spin the dough in the air. (yup! my husband rocks. HE HE) I think everyone enjoyed the night with yummy pizza and having a good time. From left to right is me, Charlotte(YW's1st Counselor), Fiona, Erin (YW's President), her cute little boy Zach, Alex N., and Alex A. It was Alex N. first YW's activity. She is so much fun. We enjoy having her in our class!

3 comments:

The Calls said...

Do you remember your first YW's Activity??? I do!!!! tee hee

Katie Webb said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Hooray, now we can keep in touch better. I've been in Utah for a while and was going to see if you wanted to hang out, but I'm cutting my trip short :( I'll be back in May though! So maybe then

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

I love you and this pic is pretty good. I can't find molly I am dumb I don't know anyway tonights activity went well and we will be in touch.