Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!

I know this is late!!! It was Jason's birthday May 30th. Yeah I know the award goes to me for being the worst wife of the year for not posting his birthday! We were in Hawaii during his birthday (lucky duck) so we had a cake and balloons. He was a little embarrassed that everyone sang happy birthday to him (if you know Jason he doesn't really celebrate his bday. Why? I have no idea!) but being married to me I try to celebrate it as much as I can!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday my love!! Oh yeah.. about the eye patch... Jason got some weird thing going on with his eye while we were in Hawaii and it was all red and goupy I know so gross.. So, sweet Bev got him an eye patch for his birthday! ARRRRRGGG..

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Rondee Dawn! I'm glad you found me in this grand ol' blogosphere so that we can keep in touch. I read your post about Hawaii and I'm sooo jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast. Happy birthday to Jason!