Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


So May 30th was my husbands birthday ( I know a little late don't ya think?) I have been so busy with work, getting everything organized after coming home from vacation and trying to get my young women ready for girls camp this week it's just been crazy! Anyways, I hope he had a great birthday. We were in California on his birthday so we went and did speed racing with his sisters Joselynn and Jessica and her boyfriend. I think Jason really enjoyed doing that. And then went out to dinner with his family at Mongolian BBQ. But seriously I am so in love with this man. He has brought so much joy into my life. I love spending time with him and I am so happy to be married to Jason. He does so much fo rme and our home and I hope he knows how much I appreciate him even though I can be a brat some times. Anyway,I love you Jason!! Happy Birthday!

No comments: