Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MY NEW DO!!



So, after many months of thinking and chickening out I finally did it! I chopped my long hair off! I thought I would have a hard time but nope! I love it! I sleep in an extra half hour. I was so afraid to come home after I got it cut because Jason loved my long hair and he actually didn't say that he didn't like or that he did like it, he just said that it's different, and then on Sunday while we were in sacrament meeting he whispered in my ear that he likes my hair. And this was a week after I got it cut.Anywho, Sorry for slacking in posting! Not much has happened. We both did get released out of our Young womens and young mens callings, and then got put back in as the first couselors in young womens and young mens. Wahoo! A step up from being second cousleors to first councelors. Anyway, I am sure I will have a lot more to post next week. We are leaving this Saturday to Cali to visit Jason's family for a week and it's Jason;s birthday as well.

5 comments:

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Your hair looks really cute! I really like it. That sounds like so much fun to go to California. Tell Jason we say Happy Birthday!

Katie Webb said...

Cute! I love it!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Tell Jason Happy Birthday for us. How long will you guys be in Cali? I'll be back the 28th and Adam will be following me a few days after that. If you'll be there you'll have to give us a call and we'll get together for dinner or something. Love your hair by the way. I just chopped mine too. Long hair in the summer is just too hard!

The Calls said...

I love your hair! I've been dying to get mine cut to. I'm thinking of cutting off about 7 inches! Anyway, have a fun trip. Call me when you get back

Forever Green said...

Hi Rhonda (and Jay)!

I love your hair like that! Dang cute! Hope you guys are doing great! Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad you guys are a-okay.